We are an estate-based, DTC-driven brand offering an exciting opportunity to join a small, tight-knit team dedicated to providing warm, gracious, best in class member services to our enthusiastic wine club.
The Wine Club Coordinator is responsible for driving membership growth through the development and administration of club shipments, email offerings, phone campaigns, social media, and other outreach, in alignment with brand style and messaging. Occasional weekend and evening event support required.
Under the direction of the Vice President of Marketing and Sales, the coordinator will fulfill these Key Responsibilities:
• Create the yearly Wine Club shipment plan
• Manage wine club engagement, communications, and order processing, providing excellent, high-touch member service.
• Create compelling, on-brand copy for all Wine Club and digital marketing initiatives.
• Maintain accurate member information, including source data, preferences, credit cards, and bounced e-mails.
• Maintain accurate wines, vintages and policies on the website.
• Support the production of marketing materials and assist with media submissions and event planning.
• Develop new and compelling marketing ideas to increase acquisition, conversion, and retention, via phone, email, and social media.
• Maintain social media feed.
• Support the planning and execution of Club Virtual Tastings.
Key Success Components:
• This role must work proactively for the interdepartmental coordination needed for smooth operations and timely completion of projects.
• The ideal candidate must be highly organized and prioritized in management of all projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, along with enthusiasm and the ability to build relationships and offer tailored service at the highest level.
Experience and Key Competencies:
• Wine Club and wine sales experience (at least 5 years)
• Basic knowledge of wine and grape varieties
• Proficient at AMS, ShipCompliant, Mail Chimp, Excel, Cellarpass, and other DTC-related software programs (or confident in ability to master new technology, with training)
• Attention to detail, organized and meticulous
• Accountable, solution-focused, team-oriented
This is a full-time, hourly role, Monday through Friday with occasional weekend or evening event participation. The Wine Club Coordinator reports to the Vice President of Marketing and Sales.
Compensation: DOE, with strong benefits package.