Who We Are: Union Wine Company is proudly based in Oregon with a commitment to crafting wines of exceptional quality at extraordinary prices from the fruit grown in the wine regions of the Northwest. Not willing to sacrifice taste or value, we challenge our team to balance tradition with the latest technology to deliver wines that people will enjoy having at their table and sharing with friends and family.
Summary: As Fulfillment Coordinator, you will be responsible for preparing, reviewing and executing shipments to customers. Also, responsible for completing inventory movements in warehouse management software.
Order fulfillment and customer service:
• Monitor, pick, pack and fulfill orders from our online stores, utilizing scanner and warehouse software.
• Consistently maintain a low number of mispicks.
• Act as liaison with Fedex and schedule pickups as needed.
• Respond to shipping and info email on a regular basis and in a timely fashion.
• Pick samples for winemaking, sales and marketing teams when requested.
• Prepare quarterly employee wine.
• Assist with month end inventory by counting taxpaid area utilizing scanner and warehouse software.
• Complete inventory movements in warehouse management software.
• Pull samples for library from packaging as new inventory is produced.
• Maintain library inventory records.
• Able to work independently and self-direct.
• Maintain a clean and safe working area.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Strong attention to detail and aesthetics.
• Highly organized and process-driven.
• One year of order fulfilment experience preferred.
• Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills and customer service.
• Comfortable working on a computer, including basic Excel skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Open-minded, eager to learn, and a team player.
• Previous wine industry experience a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to changes in temperature, indoor and outdoor weather conditions, fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is somewhat active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing throughout parts of the day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position and typical hours of work are three 8-hour days per week.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer competitive pay, generous benefits and an amazing company culture. We want candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Union Wine Company is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.