With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Location: Modesto, CA
As a Senior Facilities Electrical Engineer in the Commercial and Industrial Engineering department you will be part of E & amp;J Gallo Winery's Corporate Engineering function. In this role you will lead and support large capital projects in utilities (12kV power distribution, HVAC, water supply, and fire systems) and commercial construction. A Senior Facilities Electrical Engineer in this role has strong project management skills, can manage multiple projects simultaneously, and has strong communication/presentation skills.
What you'll do:
• Manage multiple large capital projects from conceptual design through installation/start-up to meet scope, schedule, and cost goals.
• Create project proposals or plans that outline business benefit, time frame, funding requirement, staffing needs, allotment of available resources, and critical requirements to accomplish goals for various phases of a project.
• Provide consulting for internal 12kV/480V power distribution systems
• Enlist and engage project stakeholders to ensure project success criteria is met
• Communicate project status and develop plans to reduce/eliminate roadblocks to success.
• Contribute to updates of standards, policies, specifications and procedures
• Ability to travel as needed to support business needs (e.g. Central Valley Winery sites)
What You Need
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering plus 5 years of Engineering, Project Engineering, Project Management, Commercial or Industrial Architecture, Commercial or Industrial Construction Management experience, reflecting increasing levels of responsibility, which may include Gallo TMDP or OMDP experience; OR
• Bachelor of Science Degree plus 7 years of Engineering, Project Engineering, Project Management, Commercial or Industrial Architecture, Commercial or Industrial Construction Management experience, reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR
• Master's Degree in Engineering plus 3 years of Engineering, Project Engineering, Project Management, Commercial or Industrial Architecture, Commercial or Industrial Construction Management experience, reflecting increasing levels of responsibility, which may include Gallo TMDP or OMDP experience; OR
• PhD of Engineering and 1 year of Engineering experience; OR
• High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 9 years of Engineering, Project Engineering, Project Management, Commercial or Industrial experience, reflecting increasing levels of experience.
• Understands Basic Engineering and can follow standard work to achieve goals.
What Will Set You Apart
• BS in Engineering Management, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Bio-Systems Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, or Civil Engineering.
• L6S Certification (Black Belt/ Green Belt).
• Presentation Skills.
• Technical Writing Skills.
• Hiring Salary Range Posted: $95,800 - $143,600
• Actual compensation paid within the range will be determined by factors such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Perks & Benefits:
• This position includes a competitive benefits package.
• Winery - Please click here to view our full list of benefits or click here to watch our video
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Requisition ID: 102409
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.