Grower Relations- Seasonal GR Supervior
Grower Relations Soledad, California
Position at Jackson Family Wines
Collects grape berry and cluster samples from various vineyards for the purpose of measuring sugar (degrees brix) and delivers those samples to wine laboratories for analysis. Territories; Monterey County.
This position is a seasonal position hired only during the Vineyard Harvest Season (generally between June through the end of October or early November).
• Collecting grape samples from a large variety of vineyards.
• Delivering samples to the local winery lab for analysis in a timely manner.
• Recording and reporting results of lab analyses to Field Supervisors/Grower Representatives.
• Monitoring and updating Grower Relations Representative of any issues observed in the vineyard (i.e. mildew, disease, pest or farming issues)
• Current Driver's License, Clean DMV, Current Insurance.
• Must have a reliable vehicle and be willing to drive vehicle in vineyard off paved roads.
• Must have a personal cell phone for timekeeping purposes
• Good communication and organizational skills, ability to speak and read in English.
• This position requires the ability to reach with hands and arms, sit, walk, climb, stoop and kneel, and be able to regularly lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours and must be willing to work the entire harvest season.
• Must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
$18 - $21 - $24 per hour
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other's differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023, are null and void.