F. Korbel & Bros., Inc. has an open Information Services position for a Senior Applications Specialist in their Guerneville office.
Currently seeking a Senior Applications Specialist to support and maximize effective use of Enterprise Business systems and related applications including Finance and Manufacturing. Reporting to the Director of Information Services, this Salaried position has primary responsibilities for JD Edwards E1 Financials and Distribution suites. This position also supports Director of IS with needs assessment, issues resolution, and project plans with timelines and status updates for IS and other departments. This role also supports Managers and End Users with procedures for daily and periodic business operations.
Knowledge of Enterprise systems maintained on IBM iSeries and MS Office desktop applications is required. Must have experience with JD Edwards E1 Applications, Menus, and Security. Knowledge of business and manufacturing principles for Winery operations is beneficial.
• Primary responsibilities for JD Edwards E1 Financials and Distribution suites, also supports IS Team and End Users with Discrete Case Goods and Bulk Manufacturing.
• Works with Management and Business Process Owners on Enterprise Applications and related deliverables for system configuration of business software implementation and upgrades.
• Directly consults and partners with key department leads to understand application requirements, desired objectives, feature enhancements, and project deliverables.
• Responsible for Cognos Sales reporting, scheduling/distribution of daily reports for Senior Management, and User support for Planning and Production ad hoc inquiries.
• Provides functional/technical assistance with application errors/issues, enhancement questions, and related User documentation and training needs.
• Four-year degree in Information Technology or equivalent with 3-5 years Winery experience desirable
• 3-5 years experience with JDE Enterprise Applications, Reporting, Implementation, and User Support
• Requires verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work with a wide and varied group of employees, business partners, and outside contacts.
• Possess excellent time management and organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
The pay scale for this position is $78,000-$109,200 depending on experience. To apply, please email cover letter and resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to (707) 824-7381 or complete an application at 13250 River Road, Guerneville, 95446 M-F 8 am to 4:30 pm.