At Winebow, we are strongly committed to creating an environment that fosters diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are intentional in our efforts to ensure that every employee has a sense of value and opportunity in our company, and we work tirelessly to promote a culture of inclusion where our team feels safe, respected, and valued. We want our Winebow family to feel at home and to be empowered to bring their best selves forward.
We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our organization and are dedicated to achieving a diverse workforce in all aspects of employment including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion, training, benefits, wage and salary equity.
The Sales Administrator is responsible for providing sales support related activities to maximize effectiveness and achieve mutual goals. This position also provides critical support to Sales through timely and insightful reporting. The Sales Administrator acts as a partner with the VP, Sales and other members of management in the execution of Company goals.
• Create and distribute weekly reporting.
• Monitor monthly progress towards revenue goals and keep management apprised of any issues.
• Monthly reporting on sales KPIs for management.
• Verifies all RIPs filed, processed, and are paid; follow up on any RIPS and work with accounts receivable and/or payroll to provide applicable checks to sales consultants as necessary.
• Communicate with back-end database and software developers to create goal tracking reports.
• Create custom reports for management as needed.
• Create and maintain top account information as needed.
• Assist management with tracking division operating budget.
• Sets up meetings for DMs and VP, Sales including but not limited to setting up conference calls, putting together schedules, tracking samples, ordering food, setting up and breaking down meeting rooms.
• Supports DMs with educational event planning and/or in store tastings with suppliers and market specialists.
• Supports DMs with local supplier events in planning and execution.
• Source, plan, and execute general sales meeting and operate within prescribed budget.
• Process sample orders as well as pickups/returns as needed.
• Assist sales consultant with in-store merchandising needs as necessary.
• Works with management and warehouse on shipping issues and order status updates to ensure on time deliveries as needed.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicate hazards and/or suggest improvements to Manager
• Other duties as assigned
Normal office environment
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Minimum three years of administrative support, working in financial or sales analysis preferred.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong database and spreadsheet experience.
• Ability to handle multiple responsibilities with limited guidance.
• Proficient in MS Office products
• Diver application and/or other Business Intelligence software tools experience.
• Valid driver's license required.
The salary range for this position is $55,000-$60,000.00. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, 401k with company match, employee purchase program, and paid time off. If you are hired at Winebow, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education and/or experience. In addition to those factors, we consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer.