Durant Vineyards is an estate winery located in the Dundee Hills AVA with vines dating back to 1973. We produce Pinot noir, Chardonnay, Pinot gris, Sauvignon blanc and sparkling wines. If you are passionate about getting into wine production we would love to hear from you. We run a small crew at Harvest, so you will be involved in all aspects of wine production at Harvest time. We are willing to teach the skills needed.
General list of Harvest tasks:
• Various aspects of winery operations and crush work:
• Operation of harvest equipment
• Equipment sanitation
• Wine/must movements
• Barrel work
• General winery clean up
• All cellar crew members work well with others and independently
• Prioritizes daily work to ensure efficient use of time and completion of assigned work.
• Assist with the processing of all incoming fruit
• Operate all winery machinery safely and effectively
• Passionate about wine making.
• Highly accurate, organized and detail oriented, with strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Self-motivated and willing to assume additional responsibilities.
• Possess high standards of ethics and integrity
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English, written and spoken.
• Able to lift 50 pounds, frequently and more than 50 pounds occasionally.
• Able to stand for long periods of time on hard and sometimes slippery surfaces.
• Flexibility to work until the job gets done during peak hours sometimes 6-7 days a week during harvest season.
The Harvest position runs from mid-August until mid-October. Must be available to work a flexible schedule throughout this timeframe. Including weekends and overtime.
If you would like work for over the Summer also, we can definitely talk about working in our tasting room over the Summer and then moving to the winery for Harvest.
Thank you for sending your resume along.