An Administrative Assistant III job in Paterson, Washington is available at Ste. Michelle Wine Estates (SMWE). In the role you will plan, coordinate, and complete all administrative duties for our production teams in Winemaking and Production operations. Your tasks will vary from routine tasks to improving the effectiveness of common processes and procedures. You will report to the Vice President, Production with dotted lines to Vice President, Winemaking and Director, Human Resources. This is an on-site position.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of winemaking. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
Administrative Assistant III job responsibilities include:
• Coordinate, organize, and communicate information such as, but not limited to; group trainings, site and/or department events, new employee orientation, bi-weekly newsletters, managerial meetings, digital communication boards, mail room, etc. for a wide variety of audiences.
• Schedule, organize, and communicate Insert job responsibilities.
• Distribute required communication (i.e., workplace posters, mail, etc) for designated locations; to include all forms of communication portals and support a consistent tone of messaging.
• Maintain records, documentation, an/or files as requested, which includes but is not limited to: vehicle fleet tracking, meeting minutes, departmental and divisional goal tracking, invoice processing, and other requests as needed.
• Oversees inventory and orders office supplies; which includes, but not limited to, bulk coffee, pens, copier paper, etc.
• Act as a point of contact and resource for employees for administrative questions and needs, which includes, but not limited to, copier issues, benefit questions, payroll, etc.
• High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• 3+ years of related experience required.
• Ability to work successfully in a dynamic and ambiguous environment.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
• Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Tools, Yellow or Green Belt is preferred.
• History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conducts, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
$22.71 - $29.51/hr based upon relevant experience.
At Ste. Michelle Wine Estates we believe in paying our employees equal pay for equal work. Individual offers are made dependent upon a candidate's prior experience and education level as it pertains to the role.
Benefits of working with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates:
Our Total Rewards programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented, curious people with a passion for innovation, collaboration, continuous improvement, and growth. We offer leading programs that inspire and reward superior performance and foster an inclusive, diverse, and healthy workforce.
• Health Care Coverage including medical, dental, vision & prescription - eligible on date of hire for full-time employees.
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• 401(k) with Employer Match and Supplemental Contribution
• Employee Wine Discounts
Culture at Ste. Michelle:
We Challenge: We are driven to succeed in everything we do, and we challenge ourselves and our team to perform at the highest level.
We Care: We put people first - our team, our consumers, our customers, our communities.
We Collaborate: We believe there is nothing we can't accomplish - together - and we believe lifting up those around us is essential to achieving both individual and collective success.
Harvest your potential, Uncork the possibilities! If you are interested in Administrative Assistant job in Paterson, Washington please apply now.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.