We are seeking a motivated and high-achieving Marketing Coordinator candidate to join the dynamic marketing team at Jackson Family Wines. The Marketing Coordinator position is an important role that partners with Brand Leadership to execute the business and marketing strategies for a collection of wineries.
Essential Job Functions:
• Project and process management as determined by brand plans
• Partner with brand leadership to manage project timelines and execution, coordinated with relevant departments, agencies and vendors
• Track monthly marketing budgets with core responsibilities of invoice coding, auditing, routing and balancing
• Compile data from various systems; i.e. Business Objects, IRI, and consolidate information for senior leaders
• Participate in the development of new marketing campaigns and collateral to support the assigned brands
• Generate, manage and fulfill POS with internal and external vendors
• Track and report on wine inventory levels
• Coordinate and execute events as needed, such as set-up, wine pouring, etc.
• Develop and manage travel itineraries for winemakers and managers
• Pull and ship wine samples
• Coordinate packaging update process with all relevant departments
• Bachelor's Degree in any major
• 2-4 years of relevant work experience in a marketing related position
• Organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively build team relationships
• Ability to manage multiple projects with executional excellence
• Comfort level in dealing and manipulating data
• Passion to learn about the wine business
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
• Results driven self-starter with sense of urgency
• Analytical skills
• Creative problem-solver
• Effective in ambiguous situations and entrepreneurial environments
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentations)
• High integrity
$56,838 - $71,048 - $85,258 annually
• Health insurance - medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
• 401k with employer match
• Vacation accrual; 12 paid holidays; 72 hours for Health & Wellness
• Learning & Development opportunities
• Wine discounts!
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other's differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.