At Ron Rubin Winery, we believe in caring for the planet and the people who call it home. It’s a commitment that benefits our employees, our visitors, our business partners, and the community at large. We are hiring for an Administrative Assistant, this position supports Ron Rubin Winery by delivering a welcoming experience to all our guests, both internal and external. This will be accomplished through an unwavering focus on employee experience, collaboration, and communication.
Day-to-Day Activities Include:
• Support site leadership to create a positive working culture and visitor experience.
• Coordinates employee and visitor lunches, meetings, and events.
• Supports diversity & inclusion promotional activities.
• Keeps common work areas organized (i.e., break areas, office supply).
• Performs other clerical duties as needed, including writing letters, filing, collating, and photocopying.
• Maintains and distributes excel tracking sheets and dashboards.
• Upload, organize and maintain documents
• Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety.
• Responsible for compliance with B Corporation sustainability policies and practices which are economically viable, socially acceptable, and environmentally sound.?
• Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
• Answer incoming telephone calls on a multi-line phone system and forwards calls when needed
• Previous work experience performing similar functions in an office setting
• Basic computer skills including MS Office, WORD and EXCEL, OUTLOOK
• Mature and professional attitude
• Fast learner
• Good team player
• Able to multi-task and prioritize work-load
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills ( Bi-lingual a plus but not required)
• Strong organizational and filing skills