Represent Terlato Wine Group in a professional manner and maintain accurate inventory information in the company ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system through timely entry of inventory transactions and monthly reconciliations.
• Responsible for all inventory movements from Wineries to warehouses to customers
• Execute daily inventory analysis; identifies and resolves discrepancies and problems
• Communicate regularly with warehouses and properties to verify inventory status as needed. This may be done on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis, in addition to the regular monthly cycle.
• Work and participate with all DTC channels to get end of month inventory counts on a regular basis
• Manage and execute the annual physical inventories
• Make recommendations on inventory levels at all sites (wineries and warehouses)
• Liaison w/ FP&A Manager to provide data for insights
• Manage freight costs & shipping costs
• Manage logistics for our internal transfer orders
• Responsible for shipping and packing DTC onsite orders including creating FedEx / UPS labels
• Drive costs down thru minimizing case good movements between locations
• Manage Uncorked monthly transfers and month end reconciliations including month end invoice
• Investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies
• Other duties as assigned
Performance Measures/Key Deliverables:
• Proper inventory levels at each winery and warehouse
• Updated inventory report
• Assist each site with end of month inventory roll up
• Lower freight movement costs
• Complete monthly inventory reconciliations within 1 week of close of month
• 1-2 years Inventory Control experience
• Associate or Undergraduate Degree in business or related field
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
• NetSuite experience a plus
• Wine experience preferred
Personal Skills and Competencies:
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Detail oriented with the ability to work with speed and accuracy.
• Ability to maintain professionalism and make decisions in a in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to investigate complex issues and to conduct root cause analysis to resolve problems
• Capable of understanding and explaining work processes, making recommendations for effective process improvements
• Demonstrated initiative and ability to self-direct projects
• History of delivering high quality work on short deadlines
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs
Base Salary Range: $65,000 - $72,000.
We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, length of service, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.