The Warehouse Assistant is to perform all distillery warehousing duties, including shipping and receiving, barrel harvesting, barrel filling, warehouse organization (barrels, finished product, raw materials), and other tasks as directed by Warehouse Lead. Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental, and team member's safety.
* All shipping and receiving, including but not limited to finished product, raw materials, barrels, etc.
* Barrel harvesting and barrel filling
* Order pulling (barrels, finished goods)
* Maintain consistent organization and cleanliness of all warehouses and their contents
* Safely transport products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
* High School Diploma/GED
* 2 years of warehousing and/or forklift operator experience
* Valid Driver's License
* Microsoft Word, Excel proficiency
* Excellent attention to detail
* Knowledge of the alcohol industry
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Works outdoors/indoors
* Works in warm/cold climates
* Works in high places
* Works on wet surfaces
* Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
* Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
* Must be able to move up to 55 lbs
* Must be able to operate vehicle for transport
* Primary office environment may be warehouse/distribution setting
* Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nelson's Green Brier Distillery
Operations and Production
The salary range for this role is:
$13.58 - $19.55
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).