Harvest Cellar Internship – Clos Pegase Winery - Napa Valley
Vintage Wine Estates
Join Clos Pegase Winery’s highly skilled cellar team in a beautiful Estate setting.
Working in one of the largest freestanding wineries in Napa as well as in our extensive caves holding 3000 barrels, perfectly suited to age our wines.
Opportunity to work on all facets of harvest cellar activities from grape to bottle, starting from early August to late November with possible extension.
We harvest 25% white varietals including Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Semillon. 75% red, including Pinot Noir, Syrah and all five Bordeaux varietals. We have a rich 30-year history of working with ultra-high-end Napa Valley estate fruit.
$19-$23/ hr based on experience
$500 Harvest Completion Bonus based on harvest completion and performance.
What can you expect from us?
• Long days of hard work in a well-organized traditional winery
• Learning from the best in the business, from Winemaking decisions to Safety.
• Involvement in varied winemaking processes.
• A respectful, professional, and environmentally conscious culture
• Vineyard visit, and an industry field trip
• Competitive pay rates, including a Harvest completion bonus.
• Forklift driving training!
• Harvest completion Bonus
What do we expect from you?
• An open and inquisitive mind
• Focus and flexibility
• Education in Enology or related field
• The ability to work hard and remain positive
• Basic English speaking and reading skills
Please copy and paste the following link to see the full job description and to submit your application online.
Applications not submitted through our career portal may not be reviewed or considered for the position.
Vintage Wine Estates provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.