Harvest 2023 Stonestreet Vineyard and Winery
Where are we:
https://www.stonestreetwines.com/ Healdsburg California, Alexander Valley
What we do:
• Crush Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Petit Verdot, Merlot, Malbec, Cabernet Franc, Pinot Noir, Petite Sirah
• We vinify high quality grapes into an assortment of styles
Who we're looking for:
• Availability for FULL time work Mid-August through the end of November. ​
• We are looking for team players wanting to learn more about the winemaking process in a fun, fast-paced environment. ​
• Prior winery and vineyard experience and/or education in related field preferred, but not essential.
• Must be able to work safely and adhere to safety precautions. ​
• There will be dayshift and nightshift roles.
• Must be able to pass a drug test prior to arrival.
• Must be able to provide proof of ability to work in the United States.
• International Positions available through CAEP
What you'll be doing:
• Winery facility preparations: cleaning
• Red fermentation management - pump overs, punch downs, rack & returns, drains, pressing
• Cleaning​, sanitation between and throughout the harvest season
• Racking and pumping of juice and wine. ​
• Moving hoses and equipment. ​
• Make nutrient and other additions to juice and wine. ​
• Barrel work includes filling, topping, stirring, steaming, and racking. ​
• Obtaining lab samples from tanks and barrels. ​
• Following and observing all safe cellar practices. ​
• Other projects as assigned
PAY RANGE: $18.00 $20.00 $22.00 per hour
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other's differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.