Regal Wine Company, one of the leading distributors in California, offers an elite portfolio of world-class wines in the premium and luxury category. Integrity, honesty and innovation are the pillars of our company, along with an unyielding commitment to quality. We are always seeking top talent who share these values.
Manage assigned territory of accounts that is focused on-premise, but may include; hotels, independent off-premise and online retailers.
• Achieve sales goals within assigned territory. Goals may include new placements, case and revenue goals
• Provide educational wine training to accounts and staff through tastings, seminars and special events
• Develop and continue to build relationships with Regal Wine Co. Management and supplier partners
• Prioritize and preplan daily for each account to maximize efficiency
• Construct unique wine presentations that embrace Regal Wine Co company standards, programs and initiatives
• Ability to make persuasive sales calls using wine knowledge, ROI, margins and pour costs
• Grow and foster professional relationships with key accounts in assigned territory
• Create and maintain territory account run
• Manage accounts receivable for territory
• Communicate pertinent information between management, accounts and marketplace
• Responsible for working within approved expense budget
• Ability to effecitvley present one-on-one or in a group setting
• Continue to develop wine knowledge, business acumen and sales skills to increase professional growth
• Display original thinking and creativity for problem solving
• Ability to work in a fasted paced environment and adapt and respond to change quickly
• Other duties as assigned by District Manager
• Minimum of 2 years sales experience required, wine sales experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred
• Possess excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills
• Demonstrate the ability to work in fast paced environment and can respond quickly to demanding situations
• Motivated team player that can work effectively with minimal supervision
• Available to work flexible hours and weekends when required for special events
• Ability to lift and carry a 50 lbs. case of wine
• Must possess a current driver's license; maintain current auto insurance and a clean driving record
Pay Range: $52,000- $83,500- $115,000
Pay range includes employee's base salary and commission (paid monthly on sales).
In addition to the salary and commission, sales representatives are eligible for a discretionary bonus, $500 a month auto allowance, gas card for business, company issued cell phone, paid home internet (up to $50/month), expense account and other sales incentives.
• Health insurance - medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
• 401k with employer match
• Vacation accrual; 12 paid holidays; 72 hours for Health & Wellness
• Learning & Development opportunities
• Wine discounts!
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other's differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.