World-class wines, a commitment to stewardship, and unparalleled industry innovation. Jackson Family Wines is a family business and a family passion, and we relentlessly pursue quality in all we do. As with our winemaking and our vineyards, we seek the top talent- we are always on the lookout for those risk-taking, dedicated individuals who share our strong work ethic and our commitment to excellence.
This position is responsible for working with a team of Sales Representatives within assigned district. The Distrcit Manager role is expected to inspire, educate and set expectations for their distributor partners for growth and success.
• Call on all key accounts within assigned District. Accounts may include on-premise, off-premise, and hotel
• Work with Distributor personnel to achieve sales goals. Goals may include new placements, revenue, case shipment and depletions goals.
• Provide educational wine training to distributor partner and key accounts through tastings and special events
• Inspire and motivate distributor partner and employees
• Develop and continue to build relationships within the distributor
• Provide weekly and monthly reports on supporting activities to JFW Region Manager
• Construct unique and engaging wine presentations and sales tools that embrace JFW company standards, programs and initiatives
• Ability to make persuasive sales calls using wine knowledge, ROI, margins and pour costs
• Grow and foster professional relationships with key accounts in assigned territory
• Create, prioritize and preplan your own territory run of key JFW accounts
• Communicate pertinent information between JFW management, Distributor Management and Key Accounts
• Responsible for working within approved expense budget
• Ability to effectively present one-on-one or in a group setting
• Continue to develop wine knowledge, business acumen and sales skills to increase professional growth
• Display original thinking and creativity for problem solving
• Ability to work in a fasted paced environment, adapt and respond to change quickly
• Other duties as assigned by JFW Region Manager
• Candidate must have a college degree and/or equivalent work experience with successful wine and alcoholic beverage sales experience
• Must possess a current driver's license, maintain current auto insurance coverage, and a clean driving record
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. case of wine
• This position requires the availability and willingness to work flexible hours and weekends, when necessary
• Candidate must be prepared to reside within territory
Pay Range: $71,000-$89,000-$106,000
In addition to the salary, region managers are eligible for a discretionary bonus, $600 a month auto allowance, company issued cell phone, paid home internet (up to $50/month), expense account and other sales incentives.
• Health insurance - medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
• 401k with employer match
• Vacation accrual; 12 paid holidays; 72 hours for Health & Wellness
• Learning & Development opportunities
• Wine discounts!
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other's differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.