Swirl Wine Brokers is a Northern California-based full-service wine brokerage, distributor and importer representing some of the great wine estates from around the world. We represent terroir-driven, typically smaller & family-owned wineries who combine both technical excellence and a deep respect for their land and vineyards.
In addition to a strong domestic portfolio, our import wines are from primarily France, Greece, Italy, Germany, Spain and New Zealand; the wineries are as diverse as their winemakers. The wines offer a broad selection for our retail and restaurant customers but are united in offering high quality to price ratio and premium examples of their region and varietal.
We are looking for a highly motivated experienced sales representative to join our team with responsibility for all sales in the South Bay and Peninsula. This dynamic, established territory offers the right candidate an opportunity to sell across the portfolio in all current and potential customer accounts.
We are a small company but hyper-focused on providing excellent customer service. Our sales team are passionate wine professionals, independent and highly motivated. Each responsible for managing their own territories while leveraging the benefits of a well-established and supportive company.
Ideal Candidate will:
• Have a passion for wines, selling and be a quick learner
• Have strong rapport and existing relationships with wine buyers
• Be exceptionally organized, self-starter and motivated
• Take over existing accounts, open new accounts and continue to grow territory
• Have excellent sales skills, buyer influence and ability to close a sale
• Provide exemplary customer service and sales support to accounts
• Live in and be willing to travel within territory
• Execute a sales plan that allows for meeting and exceeding of both revenue and placement goals
• Strong candidate with complementary book considered
• Have a valid CA driver’s license, ability to lift 40 pounds, and be 21 years or older
This is a 1099 independent contractor and commission-based sales position with a high degree of autonomy, but also the structure and support necessary for success. Please review our portfolio online and if you feel this is the right opportunity for you, we look forward to hearing from you.