“We have yet to make our best bottle of wine.” This philosophy of constant improvement at Silver Oak and Twomey applies to everyone and everything we do, from grape to glass, production to sales and marketing. We live and breathe a company culture focused on a healthy work-life balance, positive thinking, collaboration, going above and beyond, education, safety and a sense of curiosity. Working at Silver Oak and Twomey comes with many benefits, but none as great as coming to work and feeling valued as a member of the family. Full time employment offers a competitive benefit and healthcare package; and of course, the wine country lifestyle! Silver Oak Cellars was recognized as the Grand Champion of the Best in Benefits in the wine industry for 2 consecutive years.
We are currently are seeking a Full Time Membership Care Specialist to join our team. This position will be based out of our Healdsburg, CA location. This position is hourly, non-exempt. This position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of Twomey Membership. We are looking for a strong emphasis is on providing excellent customer service while facilitating membership growth and retention.
Silver Oak & Twomey Cellars has a mandatory vaccination policy, which requires all of our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have a medical or religious exemption approved by the company.
• Provide excellent customer service to all members
• Responding to phone calls and emails in a timely manner from all members.
• Assists members with concierge-related services as needed.
• Responsible for maintaining member profiles including current shipping and payment information.
• Communicate with members highlighting releases, events, and any other relevant information
• Collaborate with Director, Membership, Customer Care, & Fulfillment to calendarize club shipment schedule, including wine allocations.
• Collaborate with Marketing team to schedule and develop all wine club collateral and email communications.
• Collaborate with Director, Membership, Customer Care, & Fulfillment, VP of Customer Experience, Events, and Marketing to create and implement strategies to meet Membership growth and retention targets, including club specific events.
• Responsible for generating monthly club sign up report to ensure signup bonuses are distributed accurately.
• Schedule and lead pre-shipment meetings with all departments involved to confirm all involved are on the same page.
• Responsible for processing of all Continuity orders, to include special requests.
• Work directly with Fulfillment to provide all club files for continuity shipments.
• Responsible for processing all reorders from members.
• Responsible for actively recruiting members and motivating Tasting Room staff to do the same.
• Assist Events team in Membership event planning.
• Gain extensive knowledge of all Twomey and Silver Oak wines.
• Three to five years previous wine club experience
• Must have excellent people skills with the ability to manage people of all levels and the ability to maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
• Must be able to problem-solve and achieve good solutions to daily challenges.
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Commitment to excellence and acute attention to detail.
• Organized and self-motivated with the ability to make decisions that are best for the organization.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Must be able to stand for 4-6 hours, lift and carry a case of wine, and move event items such as tables and chairs.
• Valid CA driver’s license with clean driving record.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Perform some repetitive motion activities.
• Sit for long periods of time.
• Lift 40 lbs.
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Busy and distractive open work atmosphere.
The above reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter using the link below.