Rosenthal Wine Merchant is expanding its presence in New Jersey and is looking for an exceptional individual to join its group of highly efficient sales representatives.
We are seeking an experienced candidate who will be a cultural fit with our rigorous work ethic and exceedingly high standards; the type of person who takes great pride in his/her work. This position will require a person of great skill, high energy, intimate knowledge of the wines of our portfolio and those of similar ilk. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, diligent, and knowledgeable representative who wants to help develop our territory.
Our history of recruiting and retaining industry-leading talent reflects the limitless potential we offer. We look for dedicated individuals who believe in our mission and share our passion for representing the greatest wines of Europe (primarily from France and Italy).
The position is based in New Jersey and will be solely responsible for all accounts in the state.
• Develop, grow and maintain a sales territory in New Jersey
• Establish positive business relationships
• Be a knowledgeable resource and representative of the Rosenthal portfolio
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets
• Minimum five years of related industry experience
• Proven success managing a sales territory
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to analyze sales report and related sales data