The General Store Lead at High West Distillery is responsible for assisting the Retail Supervisor in executing a world-class retail experience at our two retail locations at High West Distillery. This position will work in collaboration with the Retail Supervisor and General Store staff to help create and implement processes which support the retail experience. This position will also work closely with other departments including Hospitality, Marketing and Market Representative teams to assist on their individual goals. The General Store Lead will report directly to the Retail Supervisor and will work closely on the design, vision, and implementation of store goals.
* Have weekly meetings with Retail Supervisor on upcoming programming and seasonal merchandise releases for the distillery and General Store.
* Assist in onboarding and training of new General Store hires.
* Collaborate with Retail Supervisor on a vision for future merchandise offerings.
* Create weekly schedule for General Store staff.
* Perform monthly inventory alongside Retail Store Supervisor.
* Maintain cleanliness and aesthetic of retail shop, including keeping understock and supplies organized.
* Maintain order in retail area of Munchkin warehouse.
* Keep stores stocked and transfer merchandise from Munchkin to all retail locations.
* Act as additional point of contact for guests to answer inquiries; both online and in stores.
* Take a leading role on special release days (Barrel Selects, Seasonal Releases, etc.).
* Work General Store shifts a minimum of twice a week.
* 2-3 years of experience in customer service, retail, or hospitality
* Strong leadership qualities
* Attention to detail
* High level of knowledge of the High West story and products
* Experience working with vendors throughout the entire ordering process
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Works outdoors/indoors
- Works in warm/cold climates
- Works in high places
- Works on wet surfaces
- Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
- Must be able to move up to 55 lbs
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting will be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Park City, Utah
Hospitality & Retail
The salary range for this role is:
$14.50 - $21.30
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).