Serves as a liaison between the Warehouse Supervisor and Day Shift Warehouse in communicating day-to-day assignments and priorities. Responsible for the safe operation of electric forklifts and their designed attachments to perform unloading, stacking, and picking functions timely and accurately.
• Individual must be a self-starter with the ability to interact with others and work as a team.
• Must be computer savvy and comfortable with working with various computer programs and radio frequency guns.
• Must be able to operate a forklift and follow all safety guidelines
• Have ability to multitask and problem solve issues as they arise
• Ensure company quality control standards are met and maintained as required.
• Willing to work extended shifts and weekends as necessary.
• Follow, observe and oversee the execution of warehouse safety and housekeeping requirements.
• Must be capable of training and delegating tasks to staff.
• Determine workflow on a daily basis and delegate tasks using all available staff.
• Other duties assigned by Warehouse Supervisor
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
• At least 2 years' experience working in a warehouse environment.
• Experience with inventory control and cycle counts.
Ability to communicate fluently in English.
Moderate computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
PAY RANGE: $20.42 - $25.53 - $30.63 per hour
• Health insurance - medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
• 401k with employer match
• PTO accrual; 12 paid holidays
• Learning & Development opportunities
• Wine discounts!
At Vin Lux, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other's differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.