ANW is a Seattle-based Wine & Spirts Importer and Distributor with operations in Oregon and Idaho looking for a dedicated experienced sales professional with a strong track record in outside sales. ANW is the largest family-owned distributor in the Northwest.
Our company offers the best of both worlds when it comes to sales executive positions. A cutting edge, dynamic portfolio of some of the best beverages in the world combined with uncapped commission earning potential. Our bonus and bounty system converts supplier incentives into trackable, manageable programs that can boost your pay quickly to reach six figures and beyond. Our e-commerce portal allows our sales team to focus on sales instead of order entry and puts your accounts in the driver's seat when it comes to inventory, pricing,
Wine & Spirits Account Manager
Territories Available (Eastside, South Sound, Seattle)
Building meaningful relationships with buyers and decision makers in order to maximize sales and marketshare. Manage 40 or more in person sales calls per week.
- Develop relationships with decision makers and buyers
- Present and taste new products
- Create proposals, sell sheets, product descriptions and POS for restaurants and retail
- Extensive outside sales experience, connections with on and off-premise accounts in the territory
- Must be self-motivated, self-starter, with a strong financial motivation
- Knowledge of Wine, major growing regions, varietals etc.
- Knowledge of Spirits, mixology and food and beverage management
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Professional certification preferred (CSW, WSET, etc)
Must have reliable transportation.
Competitive compensation package, expense reimbursement, mileage, phone, health, vision, life insurance + 401K.
Other territories may become available, please apply if you meet the requirements.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL REMAIN STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
Salary (DOE), Commission, Expenses, Benefits