With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Do you have passion for keeping our employees and products safe? We are seeking a Part Time Security Guard to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for protecting our products, while ensuring the safety & security of our campuses.
What You Will Do
• Monitor vehicle traffic entering and leaving assigned area
• Issue citations to persons operating vehicles in violation of established security and safety policies
• Identify suspicious vehicles and ID operators of the vehicles
• Monitor pedestrian traffic entering and leaving assigned area and stop suspicious persons and obtain identification
What You Need
• Required to be 18 years of age or older.
• High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
• Required to successfully meet all requirements, including background, for the issuance of a Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) Guard Card.
• Basic MS Word skills required.
• Required to work nights, weekends and holidays as part of a rotating shift.
• Required to work overtime if necessary.
• Candidates for this position must have a valid driver's license and a safe driving record. Required to obtain a California driver's license or appropriate state driver's license within 30 days of hire.
• Candidates are required to complete a credit check for this position; the results do not automatically disqualify a candidate from employment, but will be individually evaluated to determine if the results disqualify the candidate for employment in such a position.
• Maintain current CPR/AED and First Aid certification (Company training provided).
• Required to complete Taser Training.
• Required to climb stairs and ladders.
• Required to stand, sit, walk or drive a vehicle for a minimum of 12 consecutive hours.
• Required to frequently lift, drag or move up to 50 pounds.
• Skilled in reading and interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Skilled in writing routine reports and correspondence.
• Skilled in speaking effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
• Required to travel to company offices, sites, and/or meeting locations for onboarding, training, meetings, and events for development, department needs, and business delivery up to 5% of the time, with or without reasonable accommodation. This may be in addition to travel requirements, if applicable, as listed in this job description
What Will Set You Apart
• Experience with security, law enforcement, military or a degree in Criminal Justice.
• Knowledge of security systems and equipment in a business environment is preferred
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Req ID: 100703
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.