The Duckhorn Portfolio is North America’s premier luxury wine company. We were established in 1976 by Dan and Margaret Duckhorn. Today, our portfolio features some of North America’s most revered wineries, including Decoy, Paraduxx, Goldeneye, Migration, Canvasback, Calera, Kosta Browne, Greenwing and Postmark.
The Bottling Technician II is responsible for the quality, operation and preventative maintenance of all bottling line machinery. This position is located at Waterfowl Winery in Hopland, CA.
What we will ask you to do:
• Operate bottling line machinery including wine filler, corker/capper, foil spinner and rotary pressure sensitive labeler
• Execute the daily bottling schedule with a focus on safety, quality and efficiency
• Help improve bottling line functions and efficiencies through collaboration and teamwork
• Sanitize the bottling line
• Perform and record hourly bottling line machinery audits
• Participate in departmental and company-wide safety program
• Collaborate with the quality control department, ensuring that the quality of product is at the highest of standards
What you will need:
• High school diploma
• 2+ years bottling line equipment operation
• Experience with ISO 9001, Six Sigma or other Lean Manufacturing environments desired
• Good communication skills- written and verbal
• Forklift Experience preferred but not required
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
• Ability to perform routine lifting up to 50 lbs.
What we will provide:
• Health benefits for you and your family, including medical/dental/vision (with a competitively priced employee contribution to premium), and disability, life, & pet insurance.
• Paid time off and 10 paid holidays
• Salary range for this position is $19.50 - $23.00 (DOE)
• 401k plan where we invest 10% of your wages every year for your retirement at no cost to you, subject to management discretion.
• A diverse team of coworkers that care about each other in a fun, exciting work environment
• A company that promotes from within, provides great training and a generous tuition reimbursement program