The Duckhorn Portfolio is North America’s premier luxury wine company. We were established in 1976 by Dan and Margaret Duckhorn. Today, our portfolio features some of North America’s most revered wineries, including Decoy, Paraduxx, Goldeneye, Migration, Canvasback, Calera, Kosta Browne, Greenwing and Postmark.
The Manager of Total Rewards is responsible for evaluating, creating, and implementing the day-to-day operations of all employee compensation-related and benefits programs, overseeing payroll, researching current and upcoming competitive pay markets, while continuing to ensure our rewards practices and programs are fair and equitable to attract and retain top talent.
What we will ask you to do:
• Design and maintain a market-competitive compensation program, as well as review and evaluate the effectiveness of programs
• Develops and maintains salary structures and salary increase budgets/guidelines for client groups
• Manages employee benefits design and analysis of cost savings yet competitive offering in the wine talent market
• Oversees all payroll related activities, including reviewing and approving bi-weekly payroll processing
• Designs, develops, improves, supports, and monitors organization wide HRIS processes and programs aimed at building organizational capability
• Manages the strategy, process, and systems selection/implementation behind data, compliance, and integration within the HR function looking for innovative ways to leverage tools and systems to streamline technology and other processes
What you will need:
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of hands-on total rewards, compensation, and benefits experience with demonstrated progression in responsibility; CCP preferred
• Experience in a publicly traded company preferred
• Deep knowledge of executive and non-executive compensation programs including equity planning and practices, base salary, variable pay, job evaluation, data analysis, research and predictive and project modeling
• Experienced in salary survey completion, submission, interpretation, and data analytics
• Strong problem-solving aptitude, creative, flexible, and consultative; strong sense of business needs and making decisions based on data and emerging priorities; high integrity and accountability
• Experienced in ADP Workforce Now highly preferred
What we will provide:
• Health benefits for you and your family, including medical/dental/vision (with a competitively priced employee contribution to premium), and disability, life, & pet insurance.
• Paid time off and 10 paid holidays
• 401k plan where we invest 10% of your wages every year for your retirement at no cost to you, subject to management discretion.
• A diverse team of coworkers that care about each other in a fun, exciting work environment
• A company that promotes from within, provides great training and a generous tuition reimbursement program