**This position can be located on the East Coast and must be able to be in a commutable distance to travel to any of the following office locations: New York, NY; Pine Brook, NJ; or Glen Allen, VA.**
• Lead and develop long-term marketing plans for each of the key brands within the portfolio based on a sound business analysis, aligned with business objectives, and should be creative, compelling, and differentiated.
• Support new brand launches / SKU additions, with launch support materials and where needed, packaging design development.
• Manage packaging projects which range from minor updates, evolution of existing packaging or creation of new package concepts. Responsibility include creative brief development, interaction with and feedback to design team, coordination with cross functional team and winery partners.
• Assist in the development process of new brands and products for the organization. Working in tandem with brand management teams, develop opportunity assessment, set strategic goals, develop positioning concepts and creative brief for creative team, and manage progression of project.
• Develop and execute creative in support of the brands and related products. Identify, establish and manage relationships with outside service providers including photographers, agencies and suppliers. Direct outside vendors to create effective marketing pieces and programs that will be embraced by the company's sales team as well as distributors, retailers, restaurateurs, and consumers.
• Develop clear positioning and brand identity for key brands and ensure consistency in application across marketing materials.
• Summarize marketing program feedback and results to share with senior management and share best practices with others in the marketing organization. Leverage learnings to shape future programming.
• Manage marketing budget to maximize effectiveness of marketing spending and to achieve portfolio business objectives.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicates hazards and/or suggest improvements to Manager.
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in trade marketing, channel marketing and/or consumer goods marketing; Wine or Spirits marketing a plus.
• Minimum of 5 years of people management experience
• Experience in leveraging digital marketing to drive engagement
• Demonstrated ability to develop, lead, and execute marketing plans
• Ability to think strategically, and communicate strategic marketing recommendations to an executive level
• Experience with long-term brand planning
• Strong balance of creative and analytical skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Strong collaborative attitude and style; experience managing cross functional teams and winery partners
• Foreign language capabilities a plus but not required
• Passion for wine; WSET Level II and above, or comparable certification(s) a plus
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and execute successfully in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent PPT, Excel skills; Openness to embracing new technology platforms