Imagine a position with a premium wine company where you can use your skills to make a real impact in an exciting and continuously evolving industry. Do you love hospitality, customer service and want to work with an amazingly dynamic team with the opportunity to grow? Join our team at Chateau Ste Michelle! We are currently looking for a Part Time Stock Worker to support our Vintage Reserve Club.
Sign On Bonus $300
What you will do:
• Assist in stocking club rooms with daily wine needs including tracking wine, monitoring inventory, and understanding upcoming events and tastings in VRC calendar.
• Assist the VRC Stock Lead with performing physical inventory of the VRC spaces.
• Stock wine and product in all areas of responsibility, including all VRC concerts and VRC events throughout the year.
• Organize and prepare wine stock and wine bags and boxes for club releases.
• Responsible for accurate use of sample sheets and inventory tracking.
• Provide customer assistance as necessary.
What you will bring:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• 1 year of stock experience preferred
• Must have the ability to work weekends and nights
• Must be 18 years or older
• Excellent customer service skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Forklift certification is required
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. as well as stand for extended periods of time
• History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at 425-488-1133.