Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of wine-making. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for an Ecommerce Coordinator to join our Digital marketing team. The successful candidate will support our digital and ecommerce initiatives. This position will require an understanding of email marketing and a willingness to jump into a variety of projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment. This position will also be responsible for data entry, assisting with content management and email marketing, and assisting with reporting, in addition to other tasks as required.
What you will do:
• Manage and track our master email calendar, identifying scheduling conflicts between ecommerce, our tasting rooms and members' club
• Email Marketing: Project setup in our project management platform, email setup logistics including list uploads, cleaning, testing, compliance, and validation
• Work within our email platform to create, configure, and review simple email templates
• Reporting & Analytics: Weekly workload tracking and reporting, and inputting campaign performance data.
• Provide ongoing website audits to proactively address errors, out-of-date information, and content and performance optimization.
• Administer, track and manage requests to partner-organization such as our creative team through Adobe's Workfront platform.
What you will bring:
• Bachelor degree or 2 years equivalent experience
• Background in marketing, project management, communications or related field preferred
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, detail-oriented
• Experience with customer databases, including CRM/customer segmentation systems and content management systems
• Exhibited proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
• Experience in managing lists and merging of data within Excel
• Basic understanding of HTML is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• General wine knowledge preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
Who you are:
• You are organized and enjoy focusing on the details.
• You are curious and continuously learn and grow your capabilities.
• You respect and value the power of conversation to bring people together, learn and solve problems.
• You value inclusion and work to create an environment where everyone feels welcomed and every voice is heard.
• You are innovative and have the courage to pursue new ideas.
• You make an impact by being bold and taking action.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our pension 401k programs and incentive compensation programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.