• Mix, load and apply chemicals. Install and remove pesticide signs as needed.
• Monitor all weather conditions and ensure that supervisory/managerial staff informed of same.
• Complete understanding of all MSDS, chemical label criteria, and state and federal laws surrounding use and application of product.
• Monitor all ground speeds, pressure settings, flow rates and spray patterns. Unplug nozzles and filters as needed.
• Operate all equipment noted on Equipment List.
• Perform daily servicing, minor maintenance, wash down and safety inspections of assigned equipment.
• May perform Grade II cultural operations when equipment operation is not required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Varying temperatures (cold/hot/ rain, etc.)
• Uneven terrain
• Occasional long term standing or walking on uneven ground during work shift.
• Bending, kneeling, and twisting throughout duration of shift.
• Repetitive wrist movement encompassing squeezing, rotating, and bending.
• Arm movement encompasses extension, raising, and bending.
• Occasional lifting, up-to 50 lbs. Required
• Must pass respirator fit test.
• Stepping in and out, on and off of tractors.
• Must be minimum of 18 years of age.
• Must hold valid private applicator's license
• Able to work weekends or nights.
• History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.