With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Under general supervision, performs material handling, inventory stocking and receiving functions. Serves as a resource for leaders and bargaining unit personnel for materials, materials acquisition and transportation needs.
What You Will Do
• Operates computer based inventory and purchasing systems.
• Performs inventory picking and staging, replenishment and cycle counting to maintain accurate inventory levels and quality materials for customers.
• Provides timely and efficient customer service in the MRO Storeroom to include: issues and receives parts, equipment and supplies as requested.
• Completes physical counts and enters into SAP; researches inventory discrepancies.
• Processes "transfer" orders to and from Gallo storerooms.
• Puts inventory away, identifies back-stock locations; maintains cleanliness and orderliness in Storeroom rows.
• Completes special projects/assignments as required by the Team Leader and Manager.
What You Will Need
• High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 1 year of warehouse or storeroom experience; OR High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 6 months of E. & J. Gallo experience as an intern or in a temporary or seasonal position, in the warehouse or storeroom.
• Required to navigate ladders up to 20 feet high.
• Required to lift 50 pounds and relocate product in a twisting motion.
• Required to work weekends, rotating shift and overtime.
• Must become Forklift Certified while employed as a Storeroom Attendant.
What Will Set You Apart
• High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 3 years of material handling and storeroom experience.
• Skilled in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and SAP.
• Lift Truck experience.
• Experience with multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with effectively communicating with managers, peers and customers.
• Skilled in the use of entering data into a handheld RF Inventory Scanner.
• Experience with inventory picking and staging, replenishing and cycle-counting.
• Works in a team environment where high quality standards are expected to be met.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job descirption, please click here.
Req ID: 97083
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.