Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's leading wine companies. We know that it's the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognized as the world's most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Gabbiano and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager of Shipment and Inventory Control, this role will work collaboratively with the Treasury Americas supply team to evaluate and analyze opportunities to optimize and maintain the supply chain.
The functions that form the supply chain services structure are the 'non wine producing' functions within the US supply chain that include:
* Maintain regular reporting across supply chain, including but not limited to demand control and inventory shortages.
* Own the monthly shipment report/tracker, dashboard and leading the regularly held meetings; ad hoc reporting as needed.
* Initiating transfers of inventory across 3^rd party warehouses.
* Identify, report and address opportunities for supply chain improvement for Treasury Americas.
* Work with the global allocations team to monitor and release allocated orders as needed.
* Support during annual physical inventory.
* Cross training and coverage of key processes in the Shipment and Inventory Control team.
* You have a Bachelors degree (BS/BA) in Business, Accounting, Finance, Business Economics, or a related analytical discipline.
* You have a demonstrated experience with supply chain planning principles, S&OP and demand control methods.
* You Demonstrate the ability to gather and compile business requirements, develop functional and non-functional specifications and develop user acceptance testing procedures.
* You have a track record of assisting or driving process improvement across cross-functional teams.
* You have excellent conflict management skills.
* You have well-developed analytical, interpersonal, oral, written and problem-solving skills.
* You have the ability to work well in a multi-task environment and within constraints of deadlines.
* You can contribute to a positive work atmosphere and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Technical: Moderate user of Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
* As a global company you may be required to work some evening and weekends.
What's in it for you
* The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
* Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
* True flexibility in determining how, when, and where you work to achieve your potential
* Global opportunities across the US, Australia & New Zealand, Asia, UK/Europe
* Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're really good at doing this!)
* Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing, and career
* "TWEforME Day" -an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you!
* Competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Vision, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick time, and holidays), 401K with company match, and much more!
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver together -that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun, and keep things down-to-earth. We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion Equity and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.