Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing hands-on maintenance and repair services to all areas of winery operations including equipment, infrastructure, and buildings. Through utilizing a computerized maintenance management system, performs routine and preventative maintenance of all winery equipment under moderate supervision.
* Embrace CBI's safety policies, procedures, and programs
* Perform skilled, complex troubleshooting, repair, modification, installation, and preventative maintenance on buildings, facilities, winery and/or bottling equipment, and systems.
* Perform routine and preventative maintenance of all winery facilities to include but not limited to: pumps, hoses, valves & fittings, filters, centrifuges, de-stemmers, presses, conveyors, and hoists.
* Perform welding, electrical repair, fabrication, mechanical repair, basic refrigeration and HVAC repair, liquid and gas plumbing, and other mechanical tasks.
* Perform routine and preventative maintenance of all winery facilities to include but not limited to: Water supply and distribution; Wastewater and storm-water systems and processes; HVAC systems; compressed air and gases production storage and distribution; wine tanks and catwalks.
* Working knowledge of PLCs and other types of control devices required.
* Must be able to work other shifts as needed.
* Must be able to work 6 days per week, overtime, and holidays as required.
* Actively support departmental goals.
* High School Diploma/GED
* 2-5 Years of Maintenance Experience Required
* Forklift Certified
* LOTO/Confined Space Experience
* Valid CA Driver's License
* Basic Welding Skills - TIG & MIG
* Skilled in the use of hand and power tools
* Plumbing and fabrication experience
* Strong electrical experience
* Ability to read blueprints and troubleshoot
* 3+ Years' Experience
* Ammonia Refrigeration Experience
* Food & Beverage Facility Maintenance Experience
* Instrumentation and controls experience
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Works outdoors/indoors
* Works in warm/cold climates
* Works in high places
* Works on wet surfaces
* Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
* Works near moving, mechanical parts, and lift truck traffic
* Must be able to move up to 55 lbs.
* Primary office environment may be warehouse/distribution setting
Must be 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).