SD Media Productions, LLC is the company behind the Healdsburg Wine & Food Experience, an annual wine and food weekend that highlights culinary diversity, sustainable farming practices and a deep connection to agriculture – through tastings, culinary demonstrations, seminars, events and more – all in the beautiful setting of Healdsburg and Sonoma’s Wine Country.
Summary: Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for increasing exposure through social media platforms, creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage our company image and branding in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and organized individual who is able to handle a fast-paced environment and a variety of roles within a small company.
20+ hours to start with potential to increase hours based on needs. Mostly remote, Bay Area preferred as there will be on-site meeting days in Healdsburg.
Duties and Responsibilities: Your duties include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions, and planning digital campaigns to build community online. Additionally, focus on increasing brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets. Key duties include:
• Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
• Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
• Work with Marketing Director to design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
• Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
• Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news).
• Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts.
• Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Instagram stories, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, You Tube, etc.)
• Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
• Bachelor of Art degree in marketing, communications, or public relations, or related field with 2+ years of experience.
• Experience in luxury lifestyle, wine industry and/or events a plus.
• Proven work experience in content management, copywriting skills, general knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and internet ranking for web content, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
• Must have a firm understanding of marketing principles and work well in a team setting tend to excel in the position of Social Media Manager.