Tres Perlas is a family founded winery based in Napa Valley. Our limited (but growing!) production winery produces wines that are allocated exclusively to our members and guests.
We have created a new position on our team and are looking to hire someone who has a passion for client services and thrives in a team first environment. A key component of this role will be working with the brand sales team on all operations related to member acquisition and retention—which are the fundamental backbones of our growing business.
We are seeking an outgoing and team-oriented individual who adapts well in an ever-changing work environment who can also handle multiple responsibilities at one time. In your role as client services leader, you will work directly with our internal team on day-to-day operations as well as communicate with members and clients on a regular basis to satisfy their service needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Client Services / Winery Concierge
• Receive and book tasting reservations via phone and email; confirm reservations on consistent basis
• Respond to customer inquiries daily related to their account, recent orders, and shipment of wine
• Be a leader with the brand director on the club processing ops that occur multiple times per year
• Assist brand sales team with member acquisition and retention campaign operations throughout the year
• With all client service tasks, ensure that data entry is precise to lessen customer service issues
• Strive to find new processes to increase efficiency in completing tasks and managing projects
• Assess task progress to assure they’re being completed on time and safely
• Be an active participant in all meetings with various departments and teams
• Other projects and duties as assigned
• Lead the wine shipment process to ensure all orders are delivered in a timely manner to client expectations
• Place warehouse change orders as needed to satisfy client and operation needs
• Conduct weekly review of inventory at warehouse to ensure all inventory pars are at appropriate levels
• Work with brand director to ensure winery estates have supplies to provide exemplary service for guests
• Have high level oversight of winery estate R&M projects so they are completed in timely manner