With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Louis M. Martini Winery
This role is responsible for managing the organization's overall direction, goals and Visitor Center Consumer Experience activities for the Louis Martini Winery tasting room Operations in compliance with established policies and procedures. Applies skills in direct shipping, consumer direct communications,sales metrics and motivation, merchandizing and financial systems and controls.
What You Will Do:
• Supports Senior Tasting Room Manager with the development of innovative Guest Experiences that support the brand essence.
• Oversees group tastings, tours, small events and guest experiences at the winery.
• Plans and communicates daily "run of show" schedule for team, ensuring all hourly staff members have adequate coverage for meal and rest breaks.
• Strategize and lead staff education and training.
• Implements success vision/strategy consistent with brand equities to achieve experience objectives.
• Develops strategic initiatives to increase wine sales, conversion to club membership and guest engagement at higher tier/luxury experiences.
• Ensures execution of strategic initiatives to increase wine sales, conversion to club membership and guest engagement at higher tier/ lux experiences.
• Understand competitive landscape and impact on strategic plan; make recommendations on changes to strategy, experience offerings.
• Manages and communicates the proper intake process for all wine club acquisitions to Tasting Room staff; ensures all staff members are compliant with the proper handling of customer information.
• Ensures the communication of and adherence to Tasting Room protocol for the secure management of sensitive customer data.
• Oversees Consumer Experience programs for the Tasting Room, ensuring the experience is "best industry" for each guest.
• Manages workflow for all Visitor Center activities and events.
• Participates in department and interdepartmental planning and management teams and works cross-functionally to improve processes within the organization.
• Provides leadership to attract, develop, and retain high quality experience professionals.
• Monitors and ensures achievement of performance goals and objectives either directly or through staff.
• Develops, maintains and assures adherence to operating budget.
• Partners with Member Sales & Services team to identify ways to drive wine club acquisition and overall Tasting Room visitor traffic.
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of hospitality, brand marketing, luxury sales, public relations or trade marketing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 3 years of Gallo experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High School diploma plus 9 years of brand marketing, hospitality, retail sales, or trade marketing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Supervisor/Managerial experience.
• Required to work nights and weekends as necessary.
What Will Set You Apart:
• Bachelor's degree plus 9 years of hospitality or winery luxury sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Experience working directly for a winery or in luxury hospitality.
• CSW, Certified Sommelier or WSET Advanced Certifications.
• Gallo DtC/Experience or Marketing experience.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Requisition ID: 96861
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.