This is a seasonal Warehouse Associate II position. Key responsibilities include Receiving, Inventory, and being able to flex to other warehouse activities such as picking, packing, cycle count while adhering to Bounty Hunter standards and guidelines. This position reports directly to the Warehouse Manager.
The Warehouse Associate II is expected to:
- Check in and put away products, verifying quantities and quality of received material while maintaining clear isles and walkways and ensuring products are properly organized.
- Assist in maintaining appearance of warehouse. Know location of merchandise in warehouse. Keep material organized and put away.
- Participate in ongoing education and training as directed or desired and continuously update product knowledge. Stay informed and educated as to product inventory and applicability. Know location of all the merchandise in warehouse.
- Perform inventory cycle counts as required following through on discrepancies as needed.
- Perform other responsibilities as directed by the warehouse manager in a safe and responsible manner, following all safety rules. Inform manager of any potentially hazardous conditions.
- Perform all job duties in a professional and ethical manner at all times. Treat employees and correspondents with courtesy and respect.
- Have a passion for safety and foster a culture and spirit of continuous improvement, promoting awareness and addressing potential hazards.
- Meet customer’s expectations for quality of service, packaging and on-time delivery to ensure the success of Bounty Hunter.
The performance of this position will be measured by the ability to handle products and orders in a safe, timely and efficient manner and completing all warehouse functions on time while adhering to Bounty Hunter standards for quality.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour