We are looking for a Full Time Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant. You will help provide an unforgettable dining experience for our customers.
Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used dishes, plates, and utensils, loading washing machines and stacking washed items appropriately. If you want to kickstart your career in the restaurant industry and be part of the behind-the-scenes operations, we would like to meet you. Note that this role requires working in shifts and, occasionally, during evenings or weekends.
What you will do:
• Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
• Load and unload dishwashing machines
• Wash specific items by hand (e.g., wooden cutting boards, large pots, and delicate china)
• Store clean dishes, glasses, and equipment appropriately
• Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses, and utensils, especially during peak hours
• Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g., detergents)
• Check washing machines' operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
• Remove garbage regularly
• Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor
• Assist other cooks as needed on all events when available
What you will bring:
• Work experience as a Dishwasher
• Hands-on experience with industrial washing machines
• Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
• Excellent time management skills
• Attention to detail and sanitation rules
• Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings
• High school diploma is a plus
• Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand on feet for majority of the shift
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our 401k programs, and incentive compensation programs and relocation assistance packages for select roles.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.