Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world. As a result, our wines are a force for gatherings and conversations to serve the well-being of our consumers, our communities and our land. This approach has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers outstanding and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Custodian to join our team in Paterson, WA at Columbia Crest Winery.
What you will do:
Cleaning and sanitizing offices, retail store, laboratories, restrooms and appointed out-buildings.
• Recording and notifying safety personnel of hazards
• Ensuring all safety standards are met in compliance with Federal, State and company policies.
• Dusting, vacuuming carpeted area
• Dust mop and mop uncarpeted areas
• Trash removal, restocking of dispensers
• Cleaning kitchens, restrooms, offices, retail shop and laboratories.
What you will bring:
• Physical ability to operate floor scrubber, buffers, floor mops, sweeping and dusting with brooms and feather dusters.
• Ability to lift heavy items.
• Lifting heavy supplies and garbage.
• Knowledge of cleaners and how to use them
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Prior cleaning experience preferred
Who you are:
• You are curious and continuously learn and grow your capabilities.
• You respect and value the power of conversation to bring people together, learn and solve problems.
• You value inclusion and work to create an environment where everyone feels welcomed and every voice is heard.
• You are innovative and have the courage to pursue new ideas.
• You make an impact by being bold and taking action.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our 401k programs, and incentive compensation programs and relocation assistance packages for select roles.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.