Are you in the business of growing great grapes' Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is in the business of making great wine because we value our vineyards and the art of winemaking.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world. As a result, our wines are a force for gatherings and conversations to serve the well-being of our consumers, our communities, and our land. This approach has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers outstanding and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Warehouse Operator $1,000 Sign-On Bonus to join our team in Paterson, WA at Columbia Crest Winery.
What you will do:
• Safely operate lift trucks while putting away finished goods from the production lines.
• Supply bottling lines with production materials.
• Utilize RFGen to systematically transfer finished goods/packaging materials to new locations within the Warehouse.
• Accurately pulling, shipping and receiving orders.
• Complete paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
• Accurately perform inventory counts on packaging materials and finished goods.
• Help maintain an organized and clean work environment.
• Work in a temperature-controlled environment, 55 degrees.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently.
What you will bring:
• High school or GED preferred.
• Previous warehouse and lift truck experience a plus.
• Must possess strong mathematical ability and organizational skills.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks and be self-motivated.
• Able to read, write, speak and understand English.
• Required to obtain a certified Lift Truck operator license within six months of employment.
• Interact well with peers and management creating an atmosphere of teamwork and participation.
• Must possess a valid driver's license.
Who you are:
• You are curious and continuously learn and grow your capabilities.
• You respect and value the power of conversation to bring people together, learn and solve problems.
• You value inclusion and work to create an environment where everyone feels welcomed and every voice is heard.
• You are innovative and have the courage to pursue new ideas.
• You make an impact by being bold and taking action.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our 401k programs, and incentive compensation programs and relocation assistance packages for select roles.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.