With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
This position supports Talbott Vineyards cellar operations
The Winery Operations Assistant works under general supervision, provides administrative and staff support to a site or region by administering programs, projects, and processes specific to organizational needs.
What You Will Do:
• Provides general department administrative support. Prepares correspondence and reports.•
• Assists with meeting preparation, ensures supplies and equipment are available.
• Receives and directs visitors, resolves routine inquiries.
• Directly interacts with vendors to ensure proper invoicing and resolution of any issues.
• Acts as superuser for Ariba, creating and processing purchase requisitions, as well as coding, tracking and troubleshooting invoices for designated sites.
• Assists in the planning and execution of activities and events supporting departmental employee engagement.
• Supports Time Admin duties for an assigned employee population when needed. Duties may include processing timecard correction forms, entering time off requests, coding and tracking attendance, generating attendance-related reports for Operations Leaders, and other timekeeping duties as assigned.
• Orders and maintains supplies; arranges for facilities maintenance when necessary.
• Assists with special projects as needed.
What You Will Need:
• High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 3 years of administrative support experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
What Will Set You Apart:
• High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 5 years of administrative support experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
• Clerical experience with corporate safety programs.
• ADP Payroll/time reporting experience.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Requisition ID: 96370
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.