Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world. As a result, our wines are a force for gatherings and conversations to serve the well-being of our consumers, our communities and our land. This approach has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers outstanding and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for an Sr. Sales Analyst to join our Sales Strategy & Communications team in Woodinville, WA. The Sales Support Analyst is responsible for supporting the Enterprise Reporting environment, currently IBM Cognos Analytics. This position will support end-user training of reporting platform, data assessment/analysis, and report writing. The position will interface with a variety of vendors, IS team members, data providers, and internal customers.
In this role, you will:
• Ability to translate business requirements into report definitions and templates which aid the business community in decision making.
• Own the technical implementation and maintenance of ongoing metrics, scorecards, analyses, and dashboards that monitor and drive key business decisions.
• Ability to translate data into meaningful, actionable insights, and to present findings to an executive audience.
• Analyze and understand various database structures, specifically in the Microsoft SQL Server environment. Liaison between the business and Data team to ensure data elements are available to meet business requirements.
• Train end users of all levels of technical ability to operate reporting applications as needed.
• Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve errors, whether they occur in source data, processing, or in the understanding of the end-users.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree required. Preferably in Business, Statistics, Supply Chain Operations, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, or related field.
• Experience supporting enterprise reporting environments, IBM Cognos preferred.
• Strong knowledge of SQL as well as advanced Excel skills.
• Experienced with data visualization tools such as Cognos, Tableau, Power BI.
• Knowledge of Beverage Alcohol and Consumer Packaged Goods data sources such as Nielsen, IRI, depletion data, and data cleansing services. Knowledge of Wine Industry or Beverage Alcohol industry, specifically to include the 3-tier distribution model, history, and trends in distribution and legislation, a plus.
• Ability to effectively communicate with users at all organizational levels to understand their business needs and deliver solutions.
• Knowledge of basic statistical techniques and network systems.
• Successful work performance demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively, work well with others, use productive work methods, exercise good judgment, and display initiative and innovation on the job.
Who you are:
• You are curious and continuously learn and grow your capabilities.
• You respect and value the power of conversation to bring people together, learn and solve problems.
• You value inclusion and work to create an environment where everyone feels welcomed and every voice is heard.
• You are innovative and have the courage to pursue new ideas.
• You make an impact by being bold and taking action.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our pension 401k programs and incentive compensation programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at 425-488-1133.