With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Under general supervision, participates in complex phases of winemaking processes as well as the care, maintenance, and sanitation of all equipment and facilities. Must adhere to all safety procedures, support quality and GMP standards.
What you'll do:
• Performs all work order entry into WineManager and AMS.
• Ensures all additions to juice or wine are made accurately, per the work orders
• Conducts red fermentation processes per the SOP's and the daily fermentation log.
• Performs barrel fills, barrel topping, barrel SO2 addition, barrel ingredient additions and barrel out and back duties.
• Performs wine receiving and shipping activities.
• Conducts filtration set-up, sanitation and operation.
• Ensures accurate barrel scanning and recordkeeping.
What You Need
• High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 2 years of wine production experience or 4 years of Wine Production exp.
What Will Set You Apart
• High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
• 3 years of wine production experience.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Requisition ID: 95208
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.