California Market Manager
Join The Free Spirits Company to lead the NA revolution:
The Free Spirits Company is a fast-growing innovator in the wildly-growing, ever-evolving “No & Low Alcohol” category. We’ve built an international team of some of the industry’s most accomplished, capable and fun people and we’re looking for someone to lead our sales and distribution efforts in this next phase of growth. Together, we’re a group of insiders, outsiders, thinkers and doers on a mission to shake up the alcohol industry and give cocktail lovers around the world more exciting choices when ‘drinking’.
o To deepen and strengthen the on and off premise presence of the brand while helping our distribution, retail and bar trade partners grow the category with Free Spirits at the forefront.
o Staff Trainings
o Establish and work closely with distribution partner in both Bay Area and LA markets.
o Establish and maintain positive account relationships with senior bar management and staff.
o Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
o bottle placement and menu placement
o inventory of POS materials based on market needs
o account selection
o crack bottles where necessary
o conduct and staff off premise tastings
o account programming, including staff incentives
o set up and manage consumer sampling events
o set up and manage trade nights and events
o Maintain presence throughout territory, travel to markets routinely to keep brands top of mind.
o Develop and maintain positive working relationship with key distributor on and off premise staff.
o Establish and participate in routine work withs/sell into target accounts
o Provide diligent follow up
o Understand and manage promotional periods, measure effectiveness
o Identify new accounts
o Train Sales reps as required
o Assist in conducting quarterly General Sales Meeting’s with local distributor sales teams
o Asses market needs, report to Commercial Director
o Manage and track KPI’s
o Monthly reporting.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• Three to five years on and off premise alcoholic beverages sales experience in the California market
• Strong financial business acumen required.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with distributors and accounts.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills.
• Solid team building skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Results oriented; thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to work weekends and extended workdays.
• Must have a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver's license.
• Ability to lift 30 lbs.