We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for a Barrel & Wine Cellar Operator II to join our team at the Canoe Ridge Wine Estates in Paterson, WA. Schedule is 4 - 10 hour shifts per week with 3 day weekends!
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of winemaking. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
Barrel & Wine Cellar Operator II job responsibilities include:
• Assist Operators in setting up equipment and monitoring wine fermentation, pumping product to tanks and barrels, chemical additions and sanitations.
• Responsible for the various duties relating to the completion of work orders, safety checks, wine processes, reporting off standards, wash down and clean up, performing specified equipment maintenance and sanitizing work area.
• Notify lead of any inventory shortages and assist in month-end inventory.
• Operate forklift
• Shovel pumice
• Maintain positive relationships encouraging strong communication and teamwork.
• Able to operate presses filters or other winery equipment
• Perform light mechanical duties
• Work in cold environment. Work on concrete floors for long period of time. Work with hazard chemicals.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
• High School Diploma preferred
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Minimum of one year experience in wine processing or related field/industry preferred.
• Must possess light mechanic skills.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to worked extended hours
• Ability to follow work orders and written instructions.
• Ability to read, writes, speak and understand English.
• Must be certified or able to be certified in forklift operation.
• History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
$34,241 - $44,515/yr. based upon relevant experience. This position qualifies for a sign-on bonus of $1,000 to be paid 90 days after first day of employment.
At Ste. Michelle Wine Estates we believe in paying our employees equal pay for equal work. Individual offers are made dependent upon a candidate's prior experience and education level as it pertains to the role.
Benefits of working with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates:
Our Total Rewards programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented, curious people with a passion for innovation, collaboration, continuous improvement, and growth. We offer leading programs that inspire and reward superior performance and foster an inclusive, diverse, and healthy workforce.
• Health Care Coverage including medical, dental, vision & prescription - eligible on date of hire for full-time employees
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• 401(k) with Employer Match and Supplemental Contribution
• Employee Wine Discounts
Culture at Ste. Michelle:
We Challenge: We are driven to succeed in everything we do, and we challenge ourselves and our team to perform at the highest level.
We Care: We put people first - our team, our consumers, our customers, our communities.
We Collaborate: We believe there is nothing we can't accomplish - together - and we believe lifting up those around us is essential to achieving both individual and collective success.
Harvest your potential, Uncork the possibilities! If you are interested in Barrel & Wine Cellar Operator II job in Paterson, WA please apply now.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at 425-488-1133.