Woodinville Tasting Room Manager
Forgeron Cellars is dynamic boutique winery based in Walla Walla created with the intention of consistently innovating and crafting high-quality, limited-production wines from some of Washington State's best vineyard sources.
We have an immediate opening for a passionate, detail-oriented individual to join our team as our new Tasting Room Manager for our Woodinville Tasting Room location.
WE WILL PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE, HIRING BONUS or MOVING ALLOWANCE available
We are currently looking
- Tasting Room Operations: Managing all elements of the Woodinville Tasting Room’ operations, specializing in
- Customer Service: Providing a consistent quality of service so as to create a memorable experience for all guests. This includes engaging and maintaining relationships.
- Responding to Inquiries: Answering emails and phone calls in a timely and educated capacity
- Education: Must be or become familiar with Forgeron products as well as Washington wine on the whole so as to adequately both to customers
- Motivation: Maintaining a drive to continually contribute to improving the company, as well as yourself.
- Initiative: Should be able to identify and act to resolve problems quickly, independently
- Outreach: Acting as an ambassador to promote the brand to other trade, media, and local outlets
-Assist with Event planning and execution
- Experience in managing a wine tasting room
- At least 5 years of experience working in wine, sales, or hospitality
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age
- WA MAST permit and Food Handler’s license
- Must be able to lift and carry objects equal to 45lbs as well as stand for prolonged periods
- Must be able to able to work weekends (Primarily Sat-Sun, 6-8 Hour shifts, non-negotiable)
This is a full time position with the potential to earn additional commission based upon wine club sales, as well as expand with the business. As a company, we are constantly looking for new ideas and avenues to pursue, and welcome applicants with a drive to improve and try new ideas. Potential for areas of growth include out wine club, marketing and events, applicant with previous restaurant or tasting room management experience are preferred. At its core this is a customer-service based position, and as a small, growing company, the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers is paramount above all else.
Compensation will be based on experience. VERY COMPETITIVE