With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As an Associate Production Analyst, you will support the Operations team by tracking data, developing operational reports, and assisting in financial and business-related research and analyses to assess the impact of projects, systems and transactions, in support of Operational Excellence.
What You Will Do:
• Supports Operations Management in preparing forecast and trend reporting; executes tasks related to Production and business studies
• Participates in the development of department procedures and performance measures
• Conducts special Operational and business-related studies and projects as requested
• Utilizes comprehensive knowledge of company internal operations to develop forward-looking focus for production
• Functions as a backup for data entry into ADP system; conducts audits and resolves discrepancies of team leaders data entry into the system
• Assist with the recruiting, on-boards and trains seasonal Production Process Control (PCC) team during Harvest
What You Need:
• Bachelor's degree; or High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 4 years of accounting or Production experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
• Skilled in the use of MS Excel at the intermediate level; MS Word, MS Access, MS PowerPoint at a basic level
• Experience in document research, analysis and review
What Will Set You Apart:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Mathematics, Business Analytics, Business Administration or Finance plus 2 years accounting, finance or Production experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
• Experience with MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, Outlook, Microstrategy and SAP
• Experience reading, analyzing and interpreting general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Experience writing reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Experience effectively presenting information and responding.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Requisition ID: 92608
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.