The Internship will be with our Marketing team. This position gives the student challenging projects and tasks to coincide with the Intern's academic program and/or career interest. It also allows for broad exposure to the organization with supervision and mentoring, which creates a professional network and real-life work experiences. All the information below applies unless otherwise specified by the department responsibilities, skills and/or requirements.
Skills that will be developed:
• Interpersonal communication and teamwork
• Project management
• Wine Industry dynamics
Responsibilities and potential tasks/projects*:
• Supports Marketing Operations Coordinator with ingesting and cataloging large volumes of creative digital assets including effectively uploading, tagging, and storage of assets
• Assists with digital asset uploads and data entry in Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform, Delicato HUB and Syndigo PIM
• Collaborates on digital asset taxonomy development and refinement
• Assists with the development of workflow for adding new and existing assets
• Assists with ad hoc digital tasks which could include data collection, creative content uploads, and website quality checks
• Provides support for simple image edits and asset management
*Other duties may be assigned
Education and Experience
• Relevant major or minor course work in Marketing
• Minimum 3.0 GPA, enrolled or entering junior year
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and/or analytical tools (i.e. MS Excel - usage of pivot tables, charts, etc.); Familiarity with basics of databases
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work during summer semester term, up to 30 hours per week with flexibility during regular business hours
Certificates and Licenses
• General office environment
• May be required to drive automotive vehicle or equipment
• Acts in a manner reflective of the Company culture of High Moral Standards, Innovation and Continuous Evolution, Trust in Team, Continuous Improvement, and Sustainable Relationships
• Communicates, interacts, and works effectively with others; receptive to feedback and coaching; voices concerns in a constructive manner
• Demonstrates commitment to safety first; communicates safety concerns; promotes a safe work environment based on established safety standards and training
• Follows all Company policies and procedures
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Delicato Family Wines offers its temporary employees a generous and comprehensive benefits package. The core health insurance component includes medical coverage. In addition you will be eligible to participate in the 401(k) plan with a generous company match, and sick time accrual.
Delicato Family Wines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.