Treasury Americas (TA), a division of Treasury Wine Estates, is one of the world's leading wine companies. We know that it's the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognized as the world's most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality, and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, Stags' Leap, Etude, Beaulieu Vineyards, and Beringer, to the broad appeal of Sterling Vineyards and newer brands like Frank Family Vineyards and 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the Role
The Senior Manager, Commercial Finance will provide financial oversight, leadership, and insights for assigned geographical region and accounts of Treasury Wine Estates to increase financial visibility and decision making while collaborating to achieve the Annual Operating Plan. Optimize and Performance-Manage Commercial Investment, Divisional P&Ls; Business Partner to CVP(s) (Commercial Mgmt + Strategic Accounts) to lead insights, strategy, pricing and financial reporting.
* Investment optimisation across D&R, A&P including post mortem analysis
* Key support to the VP of Strategic Accounts and Divisional Sales VP in executing go to market strategy respective areas
* Support the Insights, Demand and Finance analysts in insight led opportunities to grow customers, brands and markets
* Partner closely within Commercial Management and Division Finance on market trends and nuances to ensure effective and executable regional and national programming
* Key contact on all Divisional and Strategic Account OFFSA ("Off Premise Strategic Accounts") and ONSA ("On Premise Strategic Accounts") ONSA pricing.
* Act as the Division gatekeeper on all pricing decisions. Review and approve all pricing and promotional spend with Distributors.
* Work with the Division Management team to get pricing grids in line with brand standards and ensure pricing structures are built and maintained according to TWE standards.
* Work with the Marketing Finance / pricing team to ensure investment is accurate and up to date in the Pricing system.
* Analyse competitive pricing and use brand pricing standards to identify and seize opportunities.
* Review all distributor margins and deal levels and adjust price structures accordingly.
* Working with Sales and Commercial Finance to ensure all approved programs are executed correctly in market.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing or related required. MBA preferred.
* Broad business knowledge and commercial expertise. Must have a working knowledge of multiple functions within the consumer products industry to provide effective linkages.
* Financial Experience / Acumen. Previous responsibility for bottom-line financial analysis.
* Analytical / Problem Solving Skills. Strong analytical and strategic mind - organized and structured in approach. Ability to assess complex business environment and formulate ideas to create value.
* People Skills. Pragmatic / level headed. Collaborate with cross-functional teams. Excellent communication skills. Team player.
What's in it for you
* The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
* Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
* True flexibility in determining how, when, and where you work to achieve your potential
* Global opportunities across the US, Australia & New Zealand, Asia, UK/Europe
* Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're really good at doing this!)
* Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing, and career
* "TWEforME Day" -an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you!
* Competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Vision, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick time, and holidays), 401K with company match, and much more!
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver together -that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun, and keep things down-to-earth. We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion Equity and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.