Do your friends say you have an unbelievable attention for details? Do you have a love of color-coded sticky notes? Do you find the complexities of compliance intriguing? Then we have a job you should consider. Cronbach Law Group PC is a law firm dedicated to alcohol beverage law and compliance with a strong focus on project-based work for dynamic clients. Our firm culture is special by design and we love to share our sticky notes and passion for compliance with new team members. We are a mostly remote team with a plan to be hybrid by the end of 2022, but this position could be fully remote for a candidate with the right combination of work experience and skills.
The ideal licensing Compliance Specialist will be responsible for licensing applications and renewals across multiple client projects. This role works in a hybrid environment with a team of professionals, including other Compliance Specialists and Compliance Assistants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare and manage submission of:
Out of state wholesale license applications and renewals
Direct to Consumer license applications and renewals
Secretary of State Certificates of Authority (or similar document)
Solicitor Permit Applications
California ABC Licensing Applications
• Ability to learn and work within project management and timekeeping tools is a must.
• Working knowledge of when Secretary of State filing is required for out of state applications is preferred.
Requirements and Experience
• Ability to maintain client confidentiality at all times
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Two to five years of progressive responsibilities in the areas described above
• Ability to self-manage and set achievable goals
• Skilled at planning and organizing projects, including balancing competing priorities
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Willing to work in a collaborative team environment
• Office 365 – Outlook, Word, Excel experience is required
• Adobe Pro (including e-signature function)
• Project management software
• Sovos/Ship Compliant
• Harvest, RescueTime, Time Doctor or similar timekeeping software
• One Drive, Sharepoint, Dropbox or similar cloud based electronic filing system