Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world. As a result, our wines are a force for gatherings and conversations to serve the well-being of our consumers, our communities and our land. This approach has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers outstanding and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Maintenance Heavy Equipment Operator to join our team in Paterson, WA at Columbia Crest Winery.
What you will do:
• Perform routine heavy equipment operations including operating, Backhoe, Road Grader, Frontend Loader and Semi Hauling. Perform routine maintenance on equipment for safety and reliability.
• Must understand and apply safe work practices.
• Hauling Vineyard and Winery Equipment throughout the state
• Maintaining farm roads using road grader, water truck and dump truck.
• Must be proficient in operating backhoe to maintain irrigation systems.
• Must be willing to work all shifts, hours and locations in Eastern Washington.
• Able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Ability to work with outside contractors to fulfill the facilities mechanical needs
• Must have current CDL
• Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows regulatory compliance, industry standards and GMPs.
• Must document and track all work in work order computerized system (CMMS) with abilities to write work requests, parts request, follow work order directions, complete work orders and communicate effectively with maintenance team. Preferred familiarity with JD Edwards Enterprise One.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervision or required by the position.
What you will bring:
• High School Diploma
• Have Current CDL
• Ability to become forklift certified
• Welding experience, minor equipment repair preferred
• Knowledge of basic computer skills
• Ability to work independently maintaining positive working relationships in a team environment.
• Ability to work extended hours during harvest & peak periods to include periodic shift work.
Who you are:
• You are curious and continuously learn and grow your capabilities.
• You respect and value the power of conversation to bring people together, learn and solve problems.
• You value inclusion and work to create an environment where everyone feels welcomed and every voice is heard.
• You are innovative and have the courage to pursue new ideas.
• You make an impact by being bold and taking action.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our 401k programs, and incentive compensation programs and relocation assistance packages for select roles.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.